FEA302: Introduction to ANSYS LS-DYNA
Price: US$1,800 (CDN$1,950) per person
Length: 3 days
Course Details (see below)
Please use the form provided to indicate your interest in this course. By doing so, you are not committed to attending this course.
Beneficial to engineers who analyze problems involving contact, large deformations, nonlinear materials, high frequency response phenomena or problems requiring explicit solutions.
Attendees with prior modeling and nonlinear skills should be able to:
- distinguish problems that should be solved explicitly versus implicitly
- identify and choose element types, materials and commands used in explicit dynamic analyses
- perform all procedures for an explicit dynamic analyses
Course Topics include:
- Part definitions
- Material definitions
- BDs, Loading, and Rigid bodies
- Solution and simulation controls
- Explicit-to-Implicit sequential solutions
- Implicit-to-explicit sequential solutions
- ANSYS LS-DYNA drop test module
Each course chapter is followed by "hands-on" workshops and exercises.