FEA102: ANSYS Workbench Mechanical Heat Transfer
Price: US$600 (CDN$650) per person
Course Details (see below)
Please use the form provided to indicate your interest in this course. By doing so, you are not committed to attending this course.
A technical education and background is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
Completion of the ANSYS Workbench Mechanical Introduction course.
ANSYS Workbench Mechanical Heat Transfer is a 1-day training course for engineers wishing to use ANSYS Workbench Mechanical to analyze the thermal response of structures and mechanical components to heat transfer effects. The course focuses on performing steady-state, transient, linear and nonlinear thermal analyses.
After completing the course, students should be able to analyze, in ANSYS Mechanical, the thermal responses of structures involving conduction, convection, and radiation heat transfer.
The training course provides students with the ability to operate ANSYS Workbench Mechanical and the basic understanding of simulation concepts and results interpretation.
Course Topics Include:
- Fundamental Concepts of Heat Transfer
- Fundamental Concepts of ANSYS Mechanical
- Steady State Heat Transfer (no mass transport)
- Nonlinear and Transient Analysis
- Additional Convection/Heat Flux Loading Options and Simple Thermal/Flow Elements
- Radiation Heat Transfer
- Phase Change Analysis
- One Dimensional Flow Elements in Thermal Analysis
Each course chapter is followed by "hands-on" workshops and exercises.
Recommended Follow-on Courses (which is dependent upon the student's interests and applications)
- Structural Nonlinearities
- Rigid Body Flexible Body Dynamics
- Using Command Objects